Two Bedroom w/ W/D and Shared Roof deck w/ Parking in Russian Hill !
Extremely nice, two bedroom condo (or could be used as a three bedroom w/ converted dining room) in Russian Hill. There is a wonderful shared roof deck and optional parking for one medium size car (must back into the space). Great neighbors and very responsive landlord. Must see!
– 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath + living room with office nook and formal Dining room
– Located on the 2nd Floor
– Kitchen includes: Gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator
– In unit washer/dryer
– approximately 1100 sq feet
– Renovated unit
– Shared roof deck with amazing views
– Three total units in building
– Hardwood floors
– Large cloets
– 1227 Union St., SF 94109 (Russian Hill)
– Ideally situated, steps from Hyde St. Cable Car line, 41/45 Muni to downtown
– Walk to many local restaurants, cafes, wine bar and original Swensen’s ice cream parlor.
– 1 1/2 Blocks to Polk St. bars, shops & restaurants.
– Walking distance to North Beach and the Financial District.
– Close to various tech shuttles.
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays for water and garbage
– Parking available for $350 month (no larger than medium size car)
– Additional storage available in garage area for $200 / month (approximately 10′ x 10′ x 6′)
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Living Room: 19.9′ x 12.3′
– Dining room: 12.9′ x 9.5′
– Kitchen: 8.2′ x 5′
– Bedroom: 13.5 x 11
– Bedroom: 13.6′ x 8.4′
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.