Renovated condo by Buena Vista Park w/ a Bay view & MORE!
1068 A 14TH ST @ Alpine Terrace
NOTE: This unit has just been rented. July 17, 2022.
Completely renovated one bedroom, one bathroom condo located near Buena Vista Park. This unit has an open-concept living space. Beautiful kitchen peninsula overlooks a spacious, bright living room. Modern updates to the kitchen, including stainless steel appliances ( dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator and gas stove), shaker style cabinets, and granite countertops. New paint throughout the unit. One bedroom with lots of natural light. Hardwood floors throughout. Laundry in building (free to use, no coins).
– New paint
– Modern updates
– Open concept living room/kitchen
– Lots of natural light
Living Space – 16.5 x 15
* Kitchen – 9 x 6
Hall closet – 2 x 1.5
Bedroom – 13 x 7
Closet 3 x 2
* Bathroom – 8 x 5
* Measurements are wall to wall for kitchen and bathroom (actual amount of floor space is less to allow for fixtures, cabinets, appliances, etc.).
Please note: dimensions are estimates only – thank you!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays for water & garbage, Tenant pays for all other utilities and services
– We have a parking available in 2-3 months that can be added at a later date, $250/month
– One small pet negotiable, subject to condo rules & regulations, additional $1000 deposit required
– Non-smoking unit and property
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”