Stunning 3bd/3.5ba SFH Located in the heart of Castro/Eureka Valley!
Exceptional single family residence is located in the heart of the Castro and Eureka Valley. It is located on a very quiet treelined street.
The main level entertaining space has a large south facing living room, dining room and chef’s kitchen . The bedroom overlooks an amazing landscaped garden with mature rose bushes and magnolia tree.
Two spacious bedrooms, one with ensuite full bathroom and direct access to the garden and garage are on the lower level.
Wolf stove and range, Miele espresso/coffee, dishwasher, fridge, Wine fridge, Washer / dryer, Radiant heat throughout house Monthly yard maintenance
– 3 bedrooms / 3.5 bathroom
– Large rooms
– Beautiful landscaped garden
– Formal dining room
– Gorgeous remodeled kitchen with Wolf stove and range, Miele dishwasher and fridge and wine fridge
– Wood floors throughout
– Radiant heat throughout house
– Laundry in unit
– One car parking included plus plenty of street parking
– 240 Caselli Ave., San Francisco, CA 94114
– Eureka Valley/ Castro
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Pets negotiable with additional deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Available 7/15
– Living room : 14.5’ x 20’
– Dining room: 9.2’× 8’
– Upstairs bedroom: 13.2’ × 11.8’
– Upstairs ceiling height: 10.8’
– Downstairs primary bedroom: 18.7’ x 11.4’
– Downstairs bedroom: 16.1’ x 11.5’
– Garage: 11.7’ x 25’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.