Beautiful 3 BDR/ 3 BATH Single Family Home w/ Laundry, Yard + Parking
1907 21st Avenue is located in Central Sunset
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Immaculate single family home with tunnel entrance, washer/dryer, outdoor deck, backyard and 3 car parking spaces.
– Approx 1400 sq ft (per owner)
-3 BDR/ 3 BA Single Family Home
– 2 Bedrooms: Master BDR located in the back of the home / 2nd BDR faces 21st Ave
– 2 Full Bathrooms: Master BDR with tub and shower + 2nd one off the hallway with shower stall
– Large living room with decorative fireplace
– Spacious KIT / DR combo with direct access to outdoor deck and backyard
– Kitchen with stone counters, plenty of cabinet space for storage and stainless steel appliances include refrigerator/ freezer, gas range/ stove, range hood and dishwasher
– Wood and tile flooring
– Skylights in bathrooms and stairwell
– 1 large BDR w/ wall to wall carpet and ensuite full BATH with tub + shower
– Enough space to eat in Kitchen, Comes with cabinets, sink, induction cooktop, microwave and refrigerator
– Access to backyard
– Washer/ Dryer in garage
– Storage cabinets in the garage
– One car garage parking + 2 car side by side parking in driveway
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit 1.5x monthly rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays all: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non smoking building and property
– Pets allowed: $500 non-refundable cleaning fee for each pet.
– Monthly income is equal to or greater than 3x the rent
– Cosigners not accepted
– Clean credit history
– Verifiable income and references
– Must view the unit in person before applying
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.