Junior 1 bedroom unit with private entrance - all new! Video Tour
1819 7TH AVE APT 18 @ E 18TH ST in the Ivy Hill neighborhood
Please note: This unit has been rented (AUG 5, 2022). Thank you.
Seeking well qualified applicants to join a friendly tenant community with an on site landlord.
– Sufficient verifiable income required (at least 3 x rent after current debt obligations)
– Good clean credit required (no late payments, judgements, liens, charge offs, derogatory items/public records)
– Good verifiable rental history (from at least two separate landlords)
This nicely updated junior one bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor with a private entrance. Great location with easy access to like Lake Merrit, grocery stores, markets, restaurants & MORE!
This stylish unit includes an updated kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator and NEW gas stove with lovely wood cabinets. Beautiful tile floors throughout. Bathroom with a shower/toilet/sink.
– One indoor cat negotiable, $300 additional deposit required
– Coin-op laundry in building
– One car parking available, $100/month, in the shared gated lot behind the building
Kitchen / dining:
11 x 10
11.5 x 10.5
Walk In Closet:
15 x 3.5
5.5 x 5
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x Rent
– Tenant pays $75/mo for gas/electric/trash/recycling/water/sewer
– Internet/cable options are with AT&T or Comcast
– Non-smoking unit
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage if quoted is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”