Grand Victorian located in the heart of Alamo Square Park. This bi-level home home has been completely renovated is a rare find in this rental market!
Please check back over the weekend for a video walkthrough and further details about this magnificent property!
Be sure to check out the VIDEO on our site: RentalsInSF dot com
– 4 large bedrooms / 3 stunning bathrooms
– Large rooms/ tall ceilings
– Bi-level w/ lots of natural light
– Gorgeous modern kitchen kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Formal dining room
– Laundry in unit
– One car parking available for 350 for a sm to med car. Possibly 2 spots available
– 363 Scott ST SF CA 94117
– NOPA/Alamo Square
– Corner building near Alamo Square Park, Duboce Park, Divisadero St and so much more!!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus 800
– Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Pet negotiable
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available NOW!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.