Gorgeous 2 Bedroom / 1 bath w/ Updated Kitchen and Bath !!
Stunning two bedroom, one bathroom unit that has been completely renovated. Located in Presidio Heights, near it all! The unit includes a modern kitchen with new stainless steel appliances (gas range, dishwasher and microwave), quartz countertops, tons of cabinet space and stackable washer/dryer. Spacious living room with lots of natural light. The bathroom has been redone with with herringbone marble flooring and includes a tub/shower.
– 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom
– Gorgeous real wood floors throughout
– Gorgeous updated kitchen w/ high end appliances
– Updated bathroom with great finishes
– Laundry in unit (stackable w/d)
– One car parking for rent- $400/mo (EV Charging available)
– 451 Locust St., San Francisco, CA 94118
– This unit is located on the 2nd floor
– Presidio Heights
– Desirable and convenient area near Laurel Village
– 4 unit building
– Parking garage for rent
– Additional storage available for rent
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage
– Tenant to provide own Internet service and PG&E
– Pet friendly w/ additional $1000 deposit
– Garage parking available: $400 / month
– Non-smoking unit
– Rent Controlled building
– Available now!
– Front bedroom: 8.2’ x 11.7’
– Back bedroom: 12.5’ x 12.5’
– Living area: 11.1’ x 11.3’
– Kitchen: 13.9’ x 8.5’
– Ceiling, height: 8.9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.