Spectacular, Top Floor, 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom on Duboce Park
Sophisticated living in coveted location in the Duboce Park Neighborhood. Exquisite top-level two bedroom-two bath home in a two unit building on tree lined cul-de-sac street with an entrance to Duboce Park.
Your new home has been completely been remodeled with in floor radiant heating, double pane windows, dedicated solar panels, operable skylight, CAT 6 cabling, USB outlets, Ring doorbell/intercom system, Nest thermostats, in unit washer and dryer, gourmet chef’s kitchen (which includes high-end energy efficient appliances, copper range hood, pot filler, sink, faucet, two-tone custom cabinets with under cabinet lighting, built-in kitchen island with bar seating, and quartz countertops), bathrooms with designer tiles/finishes, dual sink vanity (in the master), luxury vinyl hardwood floors and carpeted bedrooms. The living, kitchen, and dining areas are in one open-concept great room with vaulted ceilings as high as thirteen feet providing lots of natural light from French doors leading to a private deck. The private deck leads down to a shared sunny beautifully landscaped backyard with a sitting area and gas fire pit ideal for entertaining.
There is a dedicated storage unit and a bicycle storage area in the backyard. While street parking available a garage space with electric charging station is also available for an additional fee.
Convenient to BART, MUNI, and the 101/I-80 Freeway ramp. Minutes away from Downtown, UCSF Medical Centers (Mission Bay, Parnassus, Davies and Mount Zion). In addition, easy access to all Schools and Universities (Cal State, Academy of the Arts, Hastings School of Law). Plenty of Haight Street and Castro restaurants, cafes, and shopping within blocks of your home. Take advantage of the incredible proximity to Duboce, Buena Vista, Golden Gate and Alamo Square (The Painted Ladies) Parks.
– 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
– Amazing brand new kitchen with designer appliances: Range, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
– Top Floor with lots of natural light
– Private Deck and lovely shared landscaped garden w/ gas fire pit
– Solar panels
– Incredible details such as: Cat 6 cabling, USB outlets, Ring doorbell,
– Optional parking w/ auto door openers, EV charging
– Bike Storage
– Private locked storage
– Custom closets
– Radiant heating throughout
– Shared backyard conversation area and gas fire pit
– 60 Carmelita St
– On Duboce Park in a Cul de sac
– Walk to Divisadero, Lower Haight and Hayes Valley
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x
– 12 month lease
– Utilities: Garbage and water included.
– Solar panels to be installed soon
– Pet friendly*
– Parking: $400 / month (EV charing available, Auto Door opener)
– Available now!
– Kitchen/Living/Dining room: 21’ x 23’
– Bedroom: 10’ x 14.6’
– Primary bedroom: 13.5’ x 13.3’
– Solar panels to be installed in the near future owners under contract for installation
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
*Pets restricted by number and size. Will be considered on an individual basis. Limited by training/behavior
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.