Beautiful Sunlit 3rd Floor Loft 2 BR / 1 BA One of a Kind! !!! (Soma)
The loft is located on the 3rd floor, elevator accessible, offering excellent natural daylight for both of the double high levels. High ceilings allowed for mezzanine construction.
The space is approximately 1,300 square feet with wood ceilings and wall-to-wall windows that flood the entire unit with light, while still providing privacy, this is a one of a kind unit. The large, sunlit bedroom on the main floor has sliding doors separating it from the rest of the unit. Ample closet space and equipped with custom cabinetry.
Concrete stairs lead to the loft, which is perfect for an office, study, or den. A large bathroom has white tiles, a shower over tub and plenty of storage.
Beautiful wood floors with designer carpeting for the mezzanine. Open, sun-drenched living/dining area with a restaurant-style kitchen equipped with a professional
chef’s stove, stainless steel appliances, including a new refrigerator and dishwasher. The unit also has a washer and dryer unit.
– 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
– Light filled unit
– Spacious updated eat in kitchen with chef’s stove Andrew stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher
– Washer / Dryer in unit
– AC cooling in loft
– Roof access
– Legal Live or Work Unit
– 245 5th Street #313 (soma neighborhood)
– 245 5th Street btw Howard and Folsom Streets
– Ideally located in the trendy SOMA, steps away from Yerba Buena Park, Whole Foods, restaurants, Westfield Shopping Center,
MoMa, Moscone Center BART, Muni, 101 / 280 on and off ramps right around the corner.
– Security deposit equal to 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease
– Owner pays water and trash removal
– Pets negotiable with additional security deposit
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Great room/Kitchen: 18.7’ x 26.7’
– Max Ceiling height: 19.4
– Back room: 19’ x 18.7’
– Ceiling height: 12.4’
– Loft bedroom:. 12.5’ x 11’
– Maximum ceiling height: 11.1’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.