Modern Classic! Top Floor, 2 Bedroom @ the corner of Alamo Sq Park !
Located at the corner of Alamo Square Park, this two bedroom has been remodeled down to the studs. New Kitchen, New Bath, wiring and drywall.
This is a top floor unit has a great feel with natural light and two park views! It’s also located on a corner with no shared walls. There are two spacious bedrooms separated by a large formal foyer. Updated kitchen and baths and walking distance to the Heart of NOPA and the Divisadero Corridors where you will find charming boutiques, coffee shops and local restaurants: NOPA, Nopalito, Bar Crudo, Little Star Pizza and so much more. Bi-Rite and Falletti’s is just blocks away and many bus lines to pick from taking you to all different parts of the city!
Lots of natural light and hardwood floors and/or new carpet (2022) throughout
– Recently remodeled, top floor, corner unit
– Unit has new wiring, new drywall, and brand new kitchen and bath
– Large foyer
– Modern bathroom
– Eat-in kitchen w/ new stainless fridge and gas range and dishwasher
– Hardwood floors and new carpeting throughout
– Large Shared laundry in basement
– Bike parking in basement
– New dishwasher will be installed
– Parking available for rent
– 573 Scott St #I
– On the SW corner of Alamo Sq Park
– Tons of food and drink on Divisadero St and near Lower Haight
– Easy transportation to the 21 Hayes Bus and near N Judah line in Duboce Park
– Local coffee shops in walking distance
– Close to neighborhood shops and conveniences
– One year lease is required
– Security deposit is 1.5 x rent.
– Move-in cost due at lease signing: first month’s rent + security deposit.
– Utilities: Owner pays garbage
– Pet friendly w/ additional deposit
– Parking (secured, uncovered) available for $300 / month
– Available October 15th
– Foyer: 7.8’ x 13.8’
– Kitchen: 10’ x 11.6’
– Living room: 11.6’ x 10’
– West bedroom: 12.’1 x 10.2’
– East bedroom: 12.4’ x 10.2’
– Ceiling height: 9.3’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.