Spectacular, Newly Renovated 2bd/1ba in The Mission!
Located in the Mission, this 2 bedroom apartment is available now! Light filled, completely redone unit. Beautiful eat-in kitchen with stone counters, subway tiles backsplash, shaker style cabinets and stainless steel appliances ( refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and sink) with access to the deck. Spacious living room with access to a private deck. Two spacious bedrooms located towards the rear of the unit. Nicely updated bathroom with tub and shower combined.
– 2 bedrooms / 1 bathrooms
– Private deck
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Laminate floors throughout
– Large living room
– Laundry in unit (private)
– Tons of storage
– Private garden
– 175 Cypress St., San Francisco, CA 94110
– Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, parks, and much more!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays for all utilities
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– pets negotiable with additional 2K deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Foyer: 11’ x 7’
– Living room: 11.1’ x 17.1’
– Kitchen: 9’ x 12’
– Bedroom on the left: 10.5’ x 10’
– Bedroom on right: 10’ x 10.5’
– Ceiling height: 8.4’
– Deck: 7’ x 28.4’
– Laundry room: 12.7’ x 151
– Garage: 14’ x 7.5’ x 6.6’
– No garage access. Street parking only.
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.