1 BDR/ 2 BATH Condo w/ Convertible Nook for Office/ Guest Room
900 Bush St #517 is in the La Galleria Condominiums located in Lower Nob Hill / Downtown area
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Spacious and bright condo with new LVP flooring and fresh paint! La Galleria is steps from the Financial District, Union Square, Nob Hill, entertainment and dining.
– Approx 831 sq ft per owner
– 1 BDR/ 2 BATH Condo PLUS nook with closet off the living room. It can be used as a dining area, office or a place for guests.
– BRAND NEW luxury vinyl plank flooring
– Updated kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
– Large living/dining (or office/guest nook) combo
– Updated bathrooms one w/ tub/shower combo
– Ample storage and closet space
– Private patio off LR
– One assigned garage parking included(Garage has low overhead clearance. SUV likely won’t fit.)
– Year Built: 1981
– 187 unit / 13 Floors
– 24-hr concierge/ doorman
– Secure package deliveries
– Heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal)
– Fully equipped fitness room with media flat screen TVs.
– Xfinity high speed internet and cable included
– Convenient white zone for passenger loading on Bush Street entrance
– Shared Laundry in building
– Shared Terrace
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Utilities included: water, garbage and heat; Tenant pays PG&E – electricity
– HOA Move in/out fee: $250
– Assigned garage parking spot included
– Non-smoking unit
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.