Charming Sunlit 2 bedroom / 1 Bath apartment in desirable Nob Hill !
This is a charming 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment with lots of natural light in great location!
– 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom
– Bay windows in both bedrooms
– Walk in closet in master bedroom
– Gorgeous updated kitchen with granite counters, gas range and refrigerator
– Lots of natural light
– Good closet space
– 1469 Sacramento St (near Hyde St and Sacramento St)
– Nob Hill
– Walking distance to Polk St
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Sorry, No Pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– no laundry in building, but 3 laundromats within 1 block
– Street parking only
– No Pets
– Living room: 12.6’ x 12.3’
– Bedroom right: 11.2’ x 15’
– Bedroom: 13.7’ x 12.3’
– Kitchen: 9.8’ x 7.8’
– Ceiling height: 9.1’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.