Just renovated 7th Ave. 3BR 1.5 bath unit in the Lake District!
Located in a fantastic location, this is a beautiful three bedroom, one and half bathrooms, lower unit.
Walk into a lovely foyer with beautiful hardwood floors.
Three spacious bedrooms with lots of closet space. Large living room with craftsmen style ceiling, decorative fireplace and lots of natural light.
Renovated eat-in kitchen with, Cesar-stone counters, stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher).
Private laundry in the utility room off the kitchen!
– 3 bedrooms / 1.5 bathrooms
– Large rooms
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Large living room
– Laundry in unit
– 184 7th Ave., San Francisco, CA 94118
– Inner Richmond District
– Quiet area
– Richmond district one block to the slow Street on lake And walking distance to the Presidio, Mountain Lake Park and to Clement Street
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus $500
– Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Sorry, no pets
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.