Top Floor, Charming One bedroom in Inner Sunset w/ VIEWS
Charming, one bedroom top floor corner unit in the Inner Sunset. Beautiful hardwood floors, period style details, spacious rooms and shared backyard. The large oversize windows let in great light creating a cozy atmosphere. Features a view of Golden Gate Bridge and the ocean as well as the mountains. Walking distance to UCSF, GG Park, Cole Valley.
– Large one bedroom / one bathroom
– Located on 4th Floor walk up
– Bedroom rear facing (quiet)
– Kitchen includes: gas range & pantry
– Large bedroom with closet
– Built in period details
– Shared backyard
– Laundry in building (coin operated)
– 230 Judah St (Inner Sunset)
– 2 blocks to Golden Gate Park
– Convenient Inner Sunset Location- great local food and drinks; post office nearby
– very walkable to UCSF Medical Center
– Close to Cole Valley and Upper Haight
– Mt. Sutro Open Space Reserve nearby
– N Muni light rail
– 12 month lease (then month-to-month)
– Rent controlled unit
– Utilities: water included.
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Pets: friendly with additional deposit and/or pet rent *
– Available Now!
– Living room: 16.8’ x 12’
– Bedroom: 13.4’ x 13.4’
– Kitchen: 9.2’ x 9.4’
– Ceiling height: 9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
*Pets negotiable. Dog breed and weight restrictions apply. Landlord to screen and approve all pets. Must proof of vaccination and insurance upon signing lease. Separate monthly “pet” rent to apply if your pet is accepted. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.