Serene 2 bedroom/ 2 bath Condo, Large Private Balcony w/ Nature Views!
Spectacular two bedroom and two bathroom condo at the Grove. Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, electric stove and microwave). Dining room is located just off of the kitchen and opens to the living room. Fireplace in the living room. Private balcony is accessed through the living room. Both bedrooms come with lots of closet space. Laundry in unit.
Walking trails and boardwalk through beautiful wooded area just steps from front door. Building also has secure lobby for mail delivery. Covered Parking space included.
– 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
– Large rooms and closet with built in organizers
– Large private balcony serenely overlooking woods
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Wood floors throughout
– Dining room/living room
– Laundry in unit
– Lots of storage capability
– Pet Friendly with deposit
– EV Charger in building
– 1 covered parking space included
– 2780 19th Ave. #79 San Francisco, CA 94132
– West Portal
– Quiet area, building is located at end of the street
– Across from Stern Grove and near Stones town and West Portal
Building & Ground Features:
– Secured lobby for package delivery
– Manicured hiking trails
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent + $500
– HOA charges $200 move in / Move out fee. Plus $500 security deposit (returned after move in)
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage
– Pet Friendly w/ additional 1 k deposit
– One car covered included
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Dining room: 10.2’ x 11.6’
– Living room: 13.2’ x 17 .6’
– Primary bedroom: 13.7’ x 13’
– Secondary bedroom: 10.3’ x 9.6’
– Ceiling, height: 8.8’
– Deck: 15.9’ x 6’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.