Stunning tri-level renovated Noe Valley Victorian!
Magnificent tri-level Victorian home located in Noe Valley. This gorgeous Victorian with modern upgrades includes 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Beautiful wide-plank wood floors throughout. Enormous great room with living and dining areas, gas fireplace, a chef’s kitchen with eat-in island that leads to a deck that overlooks the lovely, landscaped back yard. There is also a large office/den, bedroom and bath on this level.
There are two bedrooms and one bath upstairs towards the front of the house. There is also is a sunny living room with windows in three directions and an attached deck with views of Bernal hill.
There is a family room with wet bar and access to a deck and back yard on the lower level. Master bedroom / suite next to the family room with an additional room and bath.
– 5 bedrooms / 4 bathroom /
– Large rooms
– Tri-level w/ direct yard and parking access
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Wide planked wood floors throughout
– Formal dining room
– Laundry in unit
– Bike storage in garage
– One car garage parking included
– 1685 Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 94110
– Noe Valley
– Quiet area with near shops, cafes and much more!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Sorry, no pets
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy. cx