Top Floor, Corner Unit, One Bedroom / One Bath w/ Great Views!
This is a light and bright top floor one bedroom / one bathroom apartment with just renovated bathrooms near Cole Valley. This classic SF apartment is located in a super convenient and fun part of town. The unit features large rooms, bay windows and laminate wood flooring throughout.
– Large one bedroom
– Laminate wood flooring and tile throughout
– Kitchen includes gas range
– Laundry in building (coin operated)
– Pet friendly with additional deposit and pet rent
– 901 Stanyan St @ the corner of Stanyan & Frederick St
– Just steps to Keezar Stadium (great track / field for outdoor workouts)
– Just steps to Whole foods, and all the food and drink of the Haight
– Just steps to Golden Gate Park – Nearby Charming Cole Valley
– Easy walk to UCSF Parnassus
– Easy transportation options for N Judah light rail
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: $3000
– Utilities: owner pays gas. Tenant pays for water/trash/electricity, billed through Livable**
– Pet friendly with additional pet deposit and rent*
– Rent Controlled unit
– Street parking, only
– Move in special: Electricity free for first year
– Available 12/1
– Living room: 15.6′ x 11/5′
– Kitchen: 11.7′ x 7.9′
– Bedroom: 12.8′ x 12′
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
**Livable is a service that bills for utilities based on actual bills and number of residents residing in the unit. Water, Sewer, trash are billed. Estimated costs are: 1 tenant = $94.57, 2 tenants = $151.29, 3 tenants: $179.68
**Pets negotiable. Dog breed and weight restrictions apply. Landlord to screen and approve all pets. Must proof of vaccination and insurance upon signing lease. Separate monthly “pet” rent to apply if your pet is accepted. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.