Luxury 1bd/1ba condo w/ amenities and parking at the Bridgeview!
400 Beale St #1705 in The Bridgeview in South Beach
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
This unit is currently occupied and require proper notification to access. Thanks!
Luxury condo available at Bridgeview! This spectacular one bedroom, one bathroom condo has incredible views of the Bay Bridge! As you walk into the unit, you are welcomed by a den that can be used as a home office. Open concept kitchen and living room. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances (gas stove, dishwasher, double-door refrigerator and microwave over range), plenty of counter and cabinet space. Bright and spacious living room with views of the Bay Bridge. The bedroom is large enough for a king-sized bed. Private balcony just off the bedroom. Large, updated bathroom with shower over tub. Washer/dryer in unit.
– 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / Den
– Private balcony
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Wood floors throughout – carpet in bedroom
– Dining room/living room
– Laundry in unit
– roof deck
– 400 Beale St. Apt 1705 San Francisco, CA 94105
– South Beach
– Convenient location walking distance to AT&T Ballpark, farmers market, financial district, waterfront and restaurants!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage
– HOA Move In/Out Fee: $300 nonrefundable fee per occurrence; $500 refundable deposit
– Sorry, no pets
– One car parking included
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.