Spectacular Victorian 3 bedroom / 1.25 bathroom flat in the Mission !
Spectacular three bedroom, one and quarter bathroom flat located in the Mission! Spacious unit with updated features. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances (gas stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave over range), plenty of counter and cabinet space. Bright and spacious bedrooms with tons of closet space. Large, updated bathroom with shower over tub, plus an additional water room (toilet only). Washer/dryer in unit. Serene outdoor shared yard and garden.
The unit is equipped with smart locks, Nest doorbell and Nest thermostat. Tenants are allowed to use the common areas of the backyard, including the fire pit and seating areas.
– 3 bedrooms / 1.25 bathroom
– Spacious rooms and closets
– Shared backyard
– Gorgeous updated kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Eat-in kitchen
– Laundry in unit
– Storage for 2 bikes included in basement
– Nest doorbell and thermostat
– 872 York St. San Francisco, CA 94110
– The Mission
– Walking distance to cafes, restaurants, bars and so much more!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for garbage
– Tenant to provide own Internet service
– Pets allowed. Sorry- no pets in backyard
– Street parking only
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Foyer: 11.2’ x 7.5’
– Front living room/Bedroom: 12.2’ x 15.3’
– Bedroom: 12’ x 12.2’
– Bedroom: 12.7’ x 9.7’
– Back living room: 12.3’ x 15.3’
– Ceiling height: 9.1’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.