Bright & Sunny, Top Floor 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Flat in Bernal Heights !
Charming 1 bedroom / 1 bath flat on quiet tree lined street. This unit has beautiful hardwood floors, 2 large walk in closets (one of which has previously been used as a home office), and recently remodeled kitchen with marble countertops. The large windows and glass paned French doors allow lots of natural light throughout home. Located in desirable Bernal Heights neighborhood, this flat is near many fantastic local stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Walk score of 92!
– 1 large bedroom with large walk in closet
– 1 bathroom with tub and shower combination
– Large windows and glass paned French doors throughout for lots of sunshine
– Foyer with large walk in closet with french doors. Closet has been used as a home office!!
– Hardwood floors throughout with new area carpets
– Marble countertops in kitchen
– Living room with amazing views
– Bikes can be stored in lower level studio by gate and trash bins
– Laundromat is located on Cortland Ave
– 515 Prentiss St
– Bernal Heights neighborhood
– Walk Score of 92! Daily errands do not require a car
– Near Cortland Ave and many local restaurants and shops. Some of local’s favorites include Piques Peruvian, Vina Rosso, Third Cousin, Pizza Express and Moonlight Express
– Near coffee shops: Pinhole Coffee, Martha’s Cafe, Progressive Grounds and Moonlight Cafe
– Fantastic grocery stores in walking distance
– Short walk to the J CHURCH at the San Jose Ave & Randall St stop
– Nearby parks include Bernal Recreation Center, Holly Park and Bernal Heights Park
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus 500
– Utilities: Tenant pays 1/5 PGE. Owner pays water and garbage
– Cats negotiable, sorry no dogs
– Non-smoking unit
– Delivered Unfurnished
– Available Now!!
Room dimensions (approx.):
– Bedroom: 11 x 12.73
– Living Room: 10.36′ x 13.19′
– Kitchen: 3.3′ x 5.4′
– Foyer 6.84′ x 9.2′
– Hall Closet: 4.7′ x 5.4′
– Br Closet: 5.9′ x 4.9′
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.