Sunny 1 Br / 1 Ba Condo in Hayes Valley, Parking & Laundry!
Beautiful 1 bedroom condo with gorgeous hardwood floors and large windows for tons of natural light. This 3rd floor walk up is located in desirable Hayes Valley, near great restaurants and stores.
– 1 bedroom / 1 bath condo unit
– Large windows for abundant sunlight
– Gorgeous hardwood floors
– Decorative fireplace
– Ikea wardrobe in bedroom w/ adjustable shelves
– Galley style kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, microwave and brand new dishwasher)
– Walk in closet
– Combination washer / dryer in unit (accommodates small loads) as well as shared washer / dryer in garage (free)
– Shared rooftop deck with seating
– Garage parking (1 space) for medium / compact car
– Storage locker included
– Living Room: 11.8′ x 13.9′
– Kitchen: 7.8′ x 8.8′
– Bedroom: 15.4′ x 11.1′
– 430 Hayes St # 202
– Hayes Valley!
– Walkscore 99! Transit score: 100!
– Tons of food, drink and shops just steps from your door
– One Year Lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Small washer / dryer combo in unit; access to shared washer/dryer in garage (free)
– Garage parking (1 space) for compact / medium car
– No Pets
– Available now!
– Sorry, No Pets
– Parking space requires tight turn; suited to medium or compact car
– On weekends: Hayes St becomes a pedestrian Street.
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.