Garden level, remodeled 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apartment in SOMA
This immaculate 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment has recently been remodeled to have beautiful hardwood floors, spacious kitchen, and in unit laundry! Unit is located on the garden level in the heart of SOMA.
– Large unit with two bedrooms and 1 bathroom
– Spacious eat in kitchen with modern updates
– Lots of Kitchen Cabinet and Counter Space
– Stainless Steel appliances (refrigerator, built in microwave, range, dishwasher)
– Apartment approx. 820 sq ft
– Beautiful Wood floors
– Stacked washer / dryer in unit
This unit is located in the SOMA neighborhood on Harriet St. off Folsom Street between 6th & 7th.
– 85 Columbia Square # 1
– Walk to many local restaurants and close to Yerba Buena and Moscone center
– Walking distance to Whole Foods, Rainbow Grocery, Harvest Market, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Bed, Bath and Beyond and many bars and restaurants.
– City Park and baseball area at the end of the block on Folsom Street.
– Great Location with easy access to public transportation and Freeway access.
– Walking distance to Civic Center and Powell Street Bart stations
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus 500
– Utilities – Tenant pays all utilities
– No smoking
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit*
– Street parking only
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
*Breed Restrictions may apply
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.