Charming, Top Floor - Converted 3 Bedroom
This gorgeous, classic converted 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom + formal dining room flat is located in the highly desirable and vibrant Mission district. Unit has many of its original charming Victorian features and woodwork. Also, the hardwood floors have been newly refinished and walls freshly painted. The large bedrooms are located off the street so they are very quiet. The large living room and bonus room / home office have large windows for abundant sunlight. The galley kitchen has lots of cabinets and counter space as well as refrigerator and gas range. Washer and dryer on private back porch.
Walk Score = 100! Most daily errands do not require a car. Mission District features the very best in restaurants, coffee shops, stores and parks!
– Bright and Spacious
– 2 Bedroom / 1 full Bath with shower and tub combo
– Nice sized coat and linen closet
– Bonus room that can be used as home office
– Formal Dining Room
– Spacious kitchen w/ gas range, refrigerator and pantry
– Decorative fireplace
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Laundry in unit on private back porch
– Gas heating
– Newly painted unit
– Public Street Parking with Permit
– 4 units total in building
– Secure lobby for mail delivery
– Beautiful foyer
– Shared outdoor front patio
– 849 Capp St Unit C San Francisco, CA 94110 (at 23rd St.)
– Mission District
– Walk Score = 100! Walker’s Paradise!
– Bike Score = 99!
– Near Urban Putt and many wonderful local restaurants and bakeries
– Nearby parks include 23rd & Treat St. Park, 22nd Street Parklet and Folsom Playground
– Excellent Transit; two minute walk from the BL-N Dublin/Pleasanton, the BL-S Daly City and the GN-N Berryessa/North San Jose at the 24th Street / Mission stop
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Street parking only (with permit)
– Available now!
– Front Living: 18.3’ × 13.2’
– Front bonus: 5.7’ × 9.8’
– Front bedroom: 11.6’ × 10.1’
– Formal living: 10.6’ × 15.8’
– Kitchen: 9’ × 11.8’
– Back bedroom: 11.6’ × 10.1
– Ceiling, height: 10.4’
– Laundry: 5.5’ × 10.3’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.