Top Floor Studio Apartment w/ Views of Golden Gate Bridge
Welcome to a brand new renovated studio situated in Cow Hollow adjunct to the Marina district. This stylish space has been completely renovated to offer a modern and comfortable living experience. Gorgeous views of Golden Gate Bridge!
Entering the studio, you’ll be greeted by a bright and airy space, featuring freshly painted walls, high-quality hardwood flooring, and stylish light fixtures. The open-plan layout has been carefully designed to maximize space and functionality, with a full sized eat-in kitchen complete with modern luxury appliances and ample cabinets and counter space.
The main room is spacious with a a huge walk in closet and the bathroom is beautifully appointed with modern fixtures and finishes.
The location of this studio is unbeatable! Situated in a trendy area, you’ll have access to an array of hip cafes, restaurants, and boutiques just steps away from your doorstep. You’ll also be within walking distance to public transportation, making it easy to explore all the city has to offer. Walk score = 98! Walkers Paradise!
– Large, West Facing Studio Apartment (Top Floor)
– Brand New renovation (2023)
– 1 bathroom with tub and shower combination
– Gorgeous brand new modern eat in kitchen w/ high end gas range, dishwasher and refrigerator
– Wood floors throughout and original Victorian details
– Huge walk in closet
– Internet included in monthly rent (high speed, Sonic)
– Beautiful views
– Shared laundry in building
– Shared outdoor patio
– Secure lobby for package delivery
– Butterfly remote entry system
– Pet negotiable w/ deposit and additional pet rent
– 3146 Divisadero St. # 304 (West facing, 4th Floor)
– Marina / Cow Hollow
– Walk Score = 98! This is a walker’s paradise. Most daily errands do not require a car.
– Close to tons of local restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and stores.
– Near Chestnut St, Marina Greens and the Presidio
– Many nearby public transportation options
– Nearby parks include Presidio, Palace of Fine Arts Lagoon and Palace of Fine Arts Lagoon
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Landlord pays for Sonic Internet and Garbage. Tenant pays PG&E + water
– Non-smoking unit
– Pet negotiable w/ deposit and additional pet rent ($100 / mo for dog; $50 / mo for cat)
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.