Sleek and Modern 2 BDR/2 BATH Apt in Updated Building (Rentals In SF)
2350 San Bruno Avenue is in Portola District
Please see unit with an agent before applying. Thank you!
Bright, modern apartment with nice, open floor plan – kitchen, dining room and living area with large windows, recessed lighting and hardwood floors throughout.
Sleek kitchen with plenty of counter space and cabinet storage. Appliances include a refrigerator and range/oven and range hood. There is space for a kitchen island and good sized dining table.
Bedrooms are located towards the back of the building and overlook the yard.
Master bedroom with double closets and ensuite bath with full tub. Second bedroom with large closet. Full bathroom (no tub) in hallway.
Located in a well maintained building with a total of three units in the vibrant Portola district. Short stroll to the retail/restaurant corridor on San Bruno Ave. Easy access to HWY 101 & 280. Easy access to downtown via San Bruno -9 City bus line.
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– 2nd Floor unit
– Open kitchen/ LR floor plan
– Sleek kitchen w/ dishwasher, refrigerator and stove
– Master BDR w/ ensuite full bath and great closet space
– Second bdr with spacious closet
– 2nd bathroom in hallway – Full bath with shower (no tub)
– Fresh paint throughout
– Wood flooring
– Year built: 2013
– 3 unit bldg
– Shared laundry in building (outside of unit)
– One car garage parking included (shared 2 car side by side garage)
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x Rent + $500
– Utilities: Owner pays for water & garbage, Tenant pays PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry, no cosigners
– Gross monthly income at least 3x the rent
– Clean, credit history
– Sorry, no cosigners
– Must view the unit in person before applying
– $50 application fee per person
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.