Modern Top Floor 3 Bdrm / 1 Bath Apt w/ Private Laundry & Views !!
Located on a lovely tree lined street, this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment with private laundry and balcony is a Must See! Gorgeous vented kitchen with stainless steel appliances (French door refrigerator, built in microwave, oven range, dishwasher and disposal). Breakfast room located off the kitchen. Eat in Kitchen has large central island that can accommodate bar stool seating that flows into the living room. Full modern bathroom with walk in shower. Private in unit laundry with stackable washer and dryer. Also, there is a private balcony with fantastic views of Golden Gate Park. Beautifully manicured back yard garden is a shared oasis with astroturf, landscaping, and common seating and dining area.
Just steps away from tons of fabulous food, drink and stores, Cole Valley is in the geographical heart of SF. Walk Score = 96! Bike Score = 90! This is a walkers and bikers paradise. Daily errands do not require a car. Bordering the southeast corner of Golden Gate Park, it’s a great place for nature lovers. It is also very near Mt. Sutro, Buena Vista Park, and Mt. Olympus, so you’ll never get bored of the outdoor spaces and activities to enjoy.
– 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom
– Breakfast room
– Living room
– Abundant natural sunlight
– Modern vented kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, microwave, oven range and dishwasher)
– Large kitchen island that could have barstool seating
– Stackable washer/ dryer in unit
– Private Balcony
– Kohler Bath Fixtures
– White Oak Floors
– Quartz Counter tops
– Designer Lighting
– 3 units in building
– Rent controlled
– Unit is a 3rd floor (top floor) walkup
– Manicured backyard and garden (shared)
– Common seating and dining area (shared)
– Views of Golden Gate Park
– 163 Belvedere St
– Cole Valley neighborhood
– Walk Score = 96! Walker’s Paradise!
– Bike Score = 90!
– Steps from food, drink and stores
– Nearby parks include Sunset Tunnel Park, Haight Street Grounds (historical) and Golden Gate Park
– Nearby Haight Street offers plenty of nightlife
– Four minute walk from the N JUDAH at the Carl St & Cole St stop
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Trash included. Tenant responsible for all other utilities.
– Rent controlled
– Non smoking unit
– Delivered unfurnished
– Pet friendly w/ deposit (2 pets max or 1 large dog)
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Stairs, 29 feet
– NE bedroom: 10.4’ × 11’
– SE bedroom: 12.2’ × 17.3’
– Middle bedroom: 13.7’ × 12.1’
– Living room: 15.9’ × 12
– Kitchen: 11.6’ × 11.5’
– Breakfast room: 7.4’ × 9.4’
– Outdoor deck: 11.8’ × 5.9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.