CONVERTED 4BR just off the trendy Valencia Corridor! Rentals In SF
CONVERTED 4 bedroom unit just off the trendy Valencia Corridor!
– Large bright southern facing unit
– 3BR plus dining room that could convert to 4th BR
– Basic kitchen with fridge and stove/oven
– Hardwood floors
– Laundry in unit!
– One year lease is required
– Sorry, no pets
– Street parking only
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Security deposit is 1.5 month’s rent
Named for Mission Dolores founded in 1776, San Francisco’s oldest neighborhood has some of its hottest new restaurants and galleries. Boasting some of the best weather in the city, the Mission District takes advantage of an abundance of fog-free days. New restaurants and night spots are a draw. The largest concentration of murals in the city adorn buildings, fences and walls throughout the district.