Newly renovated, 1Bedroom Apt in the Castro w/ Parking!
Fantastic one bedroom / one bathroom apartment located on a quiet, tree lined street in The Castro neighborhood. This 2nd floor unit is very clean and well maintained. Open kitchen flows into spacious living area. Kitchen has been recently updated and is equipped with microwave, dishwasher, oven range and refrigerator. Bedroom is located off the street so it’s quiet. Recently renovated full bath has tub and shower combo. Shared laundry (coin op) on 1st floor. Covered parking (one space) is included. Secure lobby for safe mail and package delivery.
With a walk score of 98, this is a walkers paradise. Daily errands do not need a car. Unit is just steps from the heart of the Castro! Walking distance to many fantastic restaurants, coffee houses, parks and shops!
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
– Large primary bedroom closet
– NEW bathroom with tub and shower
– Brand new laminate wood floors
– Updated kitchen with dishwasher
– Located off the street so it’s nice and quiet
– Coin operated laundry in building
– Small storage cabinet included
– Pet Negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Covered parking in shared garage included
– 250 Hartfort St # 2
– Surrounded by Eureka Valley, The Castro, Dolores Heights and Mission Dolores Park
– Walk score 98! Walkers Paradise!
– Many fantastic restaurants, coffee houses, parks and shops within walking distance
– Nearby parks include Eureka Valley Recreation Center, Eureka Valley Playground and Public Parklet
– Six minute walk to the F MARKET & WHARVES and the TBUS THIRD BUS SHUTTLE bus at the 17th St & Castro St stop
– Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Well behaved pet permitted with additional $1000 deposit
– Broker’s fee: $95
– Parking included (covered space in shared garage)
– Available now!
– Living room / Kitchen: 18.2’ x 16.5’
– Bedroom: 9.5’ x 12.2’
– Ceiling height: 8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.