Enormous 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Condo Loft w/ Private Laundry and Deck!
Live AND work in a Downtown San Francisco lofts at the Ironworks Lofts in the vibrant South of Market (SoMa) area. Stunning top floor, bi-level 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom loft in the heart of SOMA. This quiet city oasis has grand living spaces w/ soaring ceiling heights.
The kitchen features a stainless steel gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator & built in microwave. Just outside the kitchen is the dining room that opens to the living room. The living room features a gas-burning fireplace and access to a beautiful private patio. The main floor also includes a bedroom that can be used as a home office + fully renovated bathroom with tub / shower combination. Modern rail stairs take you to the spacious master bedroom suite w/ a luxurious bathroom with double vanity, walk in shower and separate deep soaking tub. Stackable Washer/Dryer in unit. Two huge walk in closets plus linen closet in bathroom provide great storage. Garage parking (2 tandem spaces) available for rent.
Access to roof deck w/ views of the City!
Easy access to CalTrain, Bart, 280/101. Walk Score = 98! This is a Walker’s Paradise and most daily errands do not need a vehicle. Residents can walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Costco and other conveniently located area shops and businesses. Enjoy amazing restaurants. Embarcadero Waterfront & Union Square are nearby.
– 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom
– Modern Loft
– Gorgeous modern kitchen
– Living room with fireplace
– Downstairs – wide plank hardwood floors
– Upstairs – carpet
– Private laundry in unit
– Large private balcony
– City Views
– Iron Works Lofts building – striking, steel-frame and glass structure
– Top floor unit
– 28 total units
– Secure lobby for safe mail and package delivery
– Call box
– Garage parking (with remote entry) available for rent $300 / mo
– Shared roof deck w/ common seating
– Amazing city views
-1221 Harrison #24, San Francisco, CA 94103
– Walk Score = 98! Walker’s Paradise!
– Bike Score = 99!
– In the heart of SOMA near many local restaurants and shops!
– Embarcadero Waterfront & Union Square are nearby.
– Transit Score = 99!
– Easy access to CalTrain, Bart, 280/101
– Nearby parks include Bessie Carmichael Park, Franklin Square and Murphy Windmill.
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus $500
– Utilities paid by owner: HOA Fee, which includes trash collection and water.
– Condo moving fee: $200.
– Garage parking (2 tandem space) available for rent
– Non-smoking unit
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Broker’s fee: $95
– Available Now!
– Living area: 20.7’ × 16.8’
– Ceiling height: 16’
– Deck: 4.1’ × 15.6’
– Kitchen: 10.6’ × 9.4’
– Hallway: 31’ × 7.4’
– Foyer: 10.8’ × 6.9’
– Downstairs bedroom: 9.4’ × 11.8’
– Upstairs bedroom: 16.8’ × 19.9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.