Gorgeous, renovated 2BR on 35th Ave.!
Gorgeous, newly renovated two bedroom apartment located in Outer Richmond.
The kitchen is well-equipped with high-end appliances ( Stainless steel refrigerator, gas range). The living room/dining room leads to a spacious backyard/patio.
– 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / Plus large back yard
– Bathtub and shower combination
– Gorgeous brand new modern eat in kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room/Dining room
– Shared laundry – free!
– Large finished rear patio with direct yard access
– 468 35th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121
– Outer Richmond
– Easy access to Balboa & Clement Streets, Lincoln Golf Course, Golden Gate Park, Legion of Honor, Ocean Beach, Lands End & Muni
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent plus 500
– Utilities: Owner pays for water and garbage
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.