Stunning 5 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Condo with Private Laundry and Deck!
Stunning 2800 sq ft (approximately) condominium in the heart of Alamo Square. This grand Victorian unit boasts 5 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 elegantly designed bathrooms, and a dining room that accommodates up to 14 guests comfortably.
Enjoy the warmth of 2 gas-burning fireplaces, a private outdoor deck, and a shared backyard space. The updated kitchen features new appliances, including a dishwasher and laundry facilities. The entire condo has been freshly repainted and is available now!
Experience tranquility with quiet neighbors and the convenience of a short walk to Alamo Square Park, Divisadero, NOPA, Che Fico, Souvla, Hayes Valley, and all the trendy hotspots in the area! Walk Score = 96! This is a walker’s paradise and daily errands do not require a car.
– 5 large bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
– Gorgeous eat in kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room with original built-in cabinets
– Private laundry
– Large finished rear porch with direct yard access
– Shared yard
– Large rooms w/ huge amounts of closet space
– Wine storage
– Large storage area in basement
– 1342 Mcallister St
– Alamo Square Park neighborhood
– Walk Score = 96! Walker’s Paradise!
– Near Divisadero, NOPA, Hayes Valley and Duboce Triangle
– Great cafes, restaurants, bars, and grocery stores in the neighborhood
– Nearby parks include Painted Ladies, Alamo Square Historic District
– Conveniently located near several bus lines: 5 Fulton, 5 Rapid, 21 Hayes, 22 Fillmore, 24 Divisadero, 43 Masonic
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant responsible for all utilities
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Pets negotiable with $2000 deposit *
– Street parking only
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
* Pet references and a meeting / approval with Owner required
– Front west Bedroom: 13.8’ × 11.7’
– Front east Bedroom: 23.1’ × 11.8’
– Bedroom: 14.4’ × 14.8’
– Bedroom: 12.6’ x
– West office: 7.5’ × 12.2’
– Living room: 22’ × 12.5’
– Kitchen: 14.7’ × 11.6’
– Breakfast room: 10.4’ × 11.7’
– Ceiling height: 10.3’
– Length of flat 110’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.