Fantastic Jr 1 Bedroom Condo w/ Lots of Amenities in the Tenderloin !!
This Jr. 1 Bedroom condo with sleeping alcove is located in the iconic Hamilton Building. Renovated eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator). Large walk-in closet with closet organizers.
The building features a 24-hr concierge, on-site maintenance staff, Ballroom with adjacent caterer’s kitchen for entertaining, outdoor courtyard, fitness center, laundry, and a roof deck with stunning views. Conveniently, the building is located near several bus lines and BART stops. City CarShare, Zipcar, and parking lots are all within walking distance and fine dining is just a block away! Come home to the Hamilton, a renowned Art Deco building in the middle of all the City has to offer. Walk Score of 95, Transit Score of 100 and Bike Score of 85!
– 6th Floor w/ northern view!
– Bright and spacious
– 520 sq ft.
– Sleeping alcove
– Remodeled kitchen
– Full bath with tub / shower combination
– The Hamilton – Iconic Art Deco Building
– 24-hr concierge
– On-site maintenance staff
– Ballroom with adjacent caterer’s kitchen for entertaining
– Outdoor courtyard
– Fitness center
– Laundry Room
– Roof deck with stunning views
– 631 O’Farrell St # 406
– Leavenworth St in The Hamilton building in the Tenderloin
– Walk Score = 95!
– Transit Score = 100!
– Nearby parks include Boeddeker Park, O’Farrell-Larkin Mini-Park and Market Street Theatre and Loft Historic District
– Nine minute walk from the F MARKET & WHARVES, the 6 HAIGHT-PARNASSUS bus and the 7 HAIGHT-NORIEGA bus at the Market St & Taylor St stop
– One year lease
– Security Deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: owner pays water and garbage
– Tenant pays cable and internet
– Broker Fee (one time) $45
– Street parking only
– Sorry, No Pets
– Non-smoking unit
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Building charges $200 / move in & move out. + $400 refundable building deposits
– Available 12/1
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.