Beautiful 2 BDR/1 BA Flat w/ Parking & Laundry!
1209 37th Ave (x Lincoln Way)is located in the Outer Sunset
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you!
Beautiful flat located in the Sunset District. Light filled space that has been beautifully turned over.
Large, East-facing living room with lots of morning sun.
Eat-in kitchen with space for a breakfast table. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, dishwasher and gas range. Spacious bedrooms with nice, long closets.
Updated bathroom with tub/shower combo.
This unit comes with one car parking ( side by side) and access to a shared garden
– Approx 950 sq ft
– First floor unit
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom w/ bathtub and shower combination
– Gorgeous brand new modern eat in kitchen w/ gas range, range hood, dishwasher and refrigerator
– Carpet throughout, except for the bathroom and kitchen
– Living room with decorative fireplace
– Year built: 1945
– 2 unit bldg
– Shared yard
– One car garage parking in shared garage
– Laundry hook ups: There are machines currently installed and available to use but will not be replaced or repaired by the owners.
– Outer Sunset District
– Walking distance to GG Park, restaurants and much more!
– Available Now!
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent + $500
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non-smoking unit
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.