Large Victorian full length flat w/ shared backyard.
Spacious full length flat on a quiet street is perfectly located between Duboce Park and the Divisadero coordorors. 3 bed / 2 Bath is available now. Light and bright unit. new eat in kitchen includes gas range, dishwasher, microwave, newer style cabinets and solid surface countertops. Both Bathrooms have been totally renovated. Tasteful and timeless renovation throughout. Three unit building, all units have access to a shared backyard. Coin operated laundry in building. Walk to Alamo Square, Duboce Park, Lower Haight and Divisadero, some of SF’s most popular districts!! Only four units in building.
– 3 bedroom / 2 Bathroom
– Gorgeous new renovation
– 1st Floor unit, located on quiet street
– Hardwood floors
– Modern Kitchen w/ dishwasher, disposal, quartz countertops
– split Bath
– Shared backyard
– Laundry in building (coin operated)
– Two working fireplaces
– 935 Page St
– Lower Haight, Duboce Park, Alamo Square neighborhood
– Walkscore: 98!
– Security Deposit: 1.5 month’s rent
– Owner pays for garbage, Water billed through Livable
– 12-month lease
– Well behaved pet permitted with additional 1000 deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Front bedroom: 16.5’ x 12.2’
– Next bedroom: 12.2’ x 12.8’
– Nook in hallway: 7.4’ x 8.8’
– Kitchen: 12.2’ x 10.5’
– Mudroom: 7.4’ x 6.1’
– Rear living room: 16.7’ x 12.1’
– Rear bedroom: 11.3’ x 18.9’
– Ceiling height: 9.2’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.