Beautiful Noe Valley single family home!
Gorgeous 3 bedroom property in the highly coveted Noe Valley neighborhood.
This is a single family home with an unbelievable updated kitchen including dishwasher (brand new), range, refrigerator and microwave. Granite counters and hardwood floors.
Bright, sunny living room includes a decorative fireplace and beautiful bay windows.
This is a historic, tech-enabled San Francisco home. Lovingly remodeled kitchen and bath.
Fresh paint inside and out including freshly painted balustrade in front.
Newly re-done back yard, perfect for sheltering in place! Pristine move-in condition!
– Lots of transit options: Get downtown quickly via either the J-Church Muni, or take a 1 block walk to the 24 bus to Castro Muni station. Close to tech shuttle stops.
– Easy access to both 101 and 280 to get down the Peninsula.
– Hard-wired Ethernet in living room and all 3 bedrooms
– Wired for music in kitchen and upstairs bathroom. (Just add Sonos for musical bliss)
– Panoramic views of Twin Peaks sunsets.
– Two extra basement rooms for hobbies or storage
– Back yard with BBQ grill
– Large master bedroom with two walk-in closets
– High ceilings throughout. Hardwood floors with inlays
– Energy-efficient LED lighting throughout
– 3 full bedrooms (not attic retrofits!)
– Washer & dryer (brand new)
– No ugly overhead wires; electrical infrastructure is underground
– Easy residents-only on-street parking (“S” zone)
– Non smoking unit
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent amount
– Pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional deposit may be required
– 12 month lease is required
– Tenant pays all utilities
– Available now!!
Noe Valley is a picturesque neighborhood that is located almost directly in the center of San Francisco. Thanks to adjacent Twin Peaks, it is sheltered from the coastal fog and winds that tend to blanket the rest of the city, giving it a unique microclimate that is warmer and sunnier than many other districts.
Noe Valley is also home to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco, lending it an overall striking appearance. The neighborhood is lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian residential architecture, along with friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, making the district feel like a small town. The shape of the neighborhood is also a result of the few major thoroughfares that come into the area, keeping the streets free from the usual heavy city traffic.
Unlike most residential neighborhoods, Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. There are two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes. The area is known to have more stroller traffic than automobiles, making it a popular place for young families; but it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night.
Noe Valley locks in a truly traditional residential San Francisco haven. Its thriving pulse, convenient location, and distinctive charm keep longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents.