Top Floor, completely renovated Alamo Square Apt!
1064 Fell St
Top floor and brand newly renovated! facing the rear garden, this immaculate and very quiet unit.
The kitchen has brand new cabinets, stone counters, gas range, dishwasher and fridge. Plenty of room for a kitchen table.
Spacious living room with built in cabinetry overlooking a shared yard. The bedroom is spacious and located towards the rear of the building.
– 1 large bedroom / 1 bathroom / Plus large back porch
– Updated split bath
– Nicely remodeled eat in kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room with original built-in cabinets
– Shared coin operated laundry in basement
– Yard access from rear porch
– Bike storage
– Pet Friendly
– 1064 Fell
Located near the Divisadero Corridors where you will find Bi-Rite, Falletti’s Pete’s Coffee and Tea, Bean Bag Cafe and many new and amazing restaurants; Nopa, Nopalito, Bar Crudo, Little Star Pizza, just to name a few,
Walk to Alamo Square Park, Duboce Park, Lower Haight
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays PGE and internet
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.