Lovely, Modern Garden Studio with Private Garden
2352 San Bruno Ave #A is in the Portola neighborhood
Video Tour: https://youtu.be/J9kducQCiSg
Please view the unit in person before applying.
Short stroll to the retail/restaurant corridor on San Bruno Ave. Easy access to HWY 101 & 280. Easy access to downtown via San Bruno -9 City bus line.
– Good sized studio w/and large closet
– Ground floor
– Recessed lighting and modern light fixture
– Sleek galley kitchen w/ quartz counters and appliances include refrigerator, 2 gas burner cooktop (no oven), and microwave
– Modern bathroom with large shower stall (no tub), vanity and tile flooring
– Wood flooring
– Sliding glass door from the studio leads to a pretty private garden – exclusive to unit!
– Year built: 2013
– 3 unit bldg
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x Rent
– Utilities: Owner pays for water & garbage, Tenant pays PG&E
– Pet negotiable – additional deposit and restrictions apply
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry, no cosigners
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info