Updated 2 BDR/2 BA Apt in Prime Inner Sunset Location (Rentals In SF)
925 Irving St #106 is located in the Inner Sunset
Recently renovated 2/2 with lots of closet space, a bright and spacious living and dining area that overlooks the trees and backyards in the middle of the block.
Very spacious 2/2 unit on the first floor with wood laminate flooring throughout. .
This unit is located in a well-maintained mixed use building that consists four commercial units on the ground floor and nine residential units above. Building has a private parking garage, elevator and shared coin op washer/dryer.
Prime Inner Sunset Location – Walk to UCSF, all 9th and Irving shops and restaurants, local farmers market on weekends, Andronico’s market, Golden Gate Park: the DeYoung Museum, California Academy of Sciences, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden and more. Great transportation – both streetcar (N Judah) and bus (6, 66, 43, 44 and more nearby)
– First floor unit
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– wood laminate floors throughout
– Located in back of building
– Open LR/ DR combo
– Kitchen w/ refrigerator, dishwasher and electric range.
– Master w/ huge walk in closet and en suite bathroom
– Second BDR w/ good closet space
– Second full bath off the hallway with tub
– Plenty of closet space throughout unit
– Mixed use building: four commercial units on the ground floor and nine residential units above with separate residential entrance
– Shared washer/ dryer
– Private residential parking garage – one space available for $150/mo
– Storage locker in garage included
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit – One Months Rent
– Owner pays water & garbage, Tenant pays for PG&E
– Must provide 5 year rental history and have good credit history and references, Co-signers not accepted
– Non smoking unit
– Sorry – no pets