Gorgeous 2/2 condo in the Mission! Parking and laundry in the unit.
Nice spacious two bedroom, two full bathroom condo with lots of natural light. All wood floors and recently painted. The modern kitchen includes a dishwasher, and professional gas range. The unit is located in the rear of the building and has views of twin peaks. It is also quieter in the rear of the building away from the main street.
The condo is very well maintained and is clean. This unit comes with easy parking in the attached garage. Elevators or two sets of stairs take you to the 4th floor where you will find a delightful outdoor covered catwalk to your apartment. A soothing water fountain can be seen and heard below. The condo also includes an outdoor area with citrus plants and outdoor seating. Secure package delivery in lobby. 555 South Van Ness Avenue has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
– 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Condo
– Modern kitchen w/ gas range and dishwasher
– Large closets in hallway and bedroom
– Light and bright unit
– Located in rear corner of the building it is quieter
– Views of twin peaks from the living room/kitchen
– Parking included
– Master bedroom 11.41’ x 14.59’
– Second bedroom: 11.94’ x 8.81
– Living room: 12.53’ x 17.73’ (not including bay window)
– Rooftop common area
– Outdoor areas
– Secure package delivery
– Clean and well run building
– 566 S Van ness #17
– The Mission Neighborhood
– Walkscore = 99!
– Rainbow grocery, Grocery Outlet, Trader Joe’s & Costco all nearby
– Lots of food and drink options in this area
– In unit laundry
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: owner pays water & garbage
– 12 month lease term – then month-to-month
– Parking included
– Pets: dogs and cats negotiable with additional deposit
– Condo moving fees and deposits apply*
– Available Now!
* This building requires move-in/out fees: $300 fee due at time of move-in and again at time of move-out (non-refundable), $500 deposit due at time of move-in and again at time of move-out (refundable) and $50 key deposit due at time of move-in and again at time of move-out (refundable).