Completely renovated 3 BDR/ 2 BATH single family home! (Rentals In SF)
Showing Schedule: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Please view the unit in person before applying.
225 Woolsey St is located in the Portola neighborhood
This amazing bi level single family home has been completely redone. Lovely home with living area, formal dining room and updated kitchen. Kitchen appliances include a gas stove, microwave and refrigerator. Three spacious bedrooms and two bathroom and a stunning modern and minimal garden with lemon trees and outdoor fire pit!
Located in the Portola district – Short stroll to the retail/restaurant corridor on San Bruno Ave. McClaren Park nearby. Easy access to HWY 101 & 280. Easy access to downtown via San Bruno -9 City bus line.
-3 BDR/ 2 BATH
– Hardwood floors
– Main floor: Living room, formal dining room, large kitchen, office, 1 bdr, 1 full bathroom
– Top Floor: 2 bedrooms/ 1 full bathroom
– Huge landscaped yard with fire pit, dining table for 6, lemon tree and vegetable planters
– Garage: Parking for one car, workbench, huge storage area, washer/dryer
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays all: water, garbage and PG&E
– Pet negotiable: $1000 deposit and restrictions apply; reviewed on a case by case basis
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry, no cosigners. Total monthly household income must be at least 3x the rent with clean credit history.
Rentals In SF
Jackie Tom, Broker
Rentals In SF
1318 Hayes Street
San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent for Owner) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions.