Large historic 5 bedroom flat Available Oct. 8th
One of San Francisco’s finest examples of Queen Anne architecture, 700 Broderick was featured as the cover property on one of the famous San Francisco Painted Ladies books. Located in the hot North Panhandle (NoPa) district, this corner property sits on a block full of great Victorians.
– 5 large bedroom /2 bathroom
– Bathtub and shower
– Gorgeous brand newer modern eat in kitchen
– Wood floors throughout
– Living room with original built-in cabinets
– Shared laundry in basement (coin operated)
– Large finished rear porch with direct yard access
– Bike Storage
– Storage room
– 700 Broderick St. SF CA 94117
– Alamo Square/NOPA
– Near Buena Vista Park, Alamo Square and the Panhandle
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1mo x rent plus 500
– Utilities: Tenant pays ALL Utilities: Set fee of 75/mo
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.