Updated condo, 1920's charm with modern amenities!
Super updated lower flat in the Marina District.
– 2 large bedrooms
– 1.5 baths
– Formal dining room
– Chef’s kitchen w/ black counters, white wood cabinets, silver faced appliances (including a gas Wolf stove, Sub-Zero fridge, Bosch dishwasher, disposal and ample cabinet space to boot.
– Hardwood floors through-out
– Gorgeous windows that face Broderick St.
– Modern conveniences combined with the exquisite San Francisco classic architecture
– Bright living room with a working fireplace.
– In-unit laundry room with cabinets, countertops and large front loading machines.
– Shared backyard
Walk Score of 92 and very bike able!Next to the Palace of Fine Arts, Marina Harbor, Chestnut Street with fine boutiques, restaurants and cafes just a few blocks away!
– Security deposit is 1.5 times rent
– 2 car parking (side by side) available to lease for $200 – one block away at 2240 North Point.
– Dog friendly (sorry, no cats). Some restrictions and additional deposit may be required.
– Non-smoking unit
– 12 month lease is required
– Tenant pay for all utilities ($50 per month to owner for water)
– Available Now!