Lower Nob Hill: 2 Bed / 2 Bath Modern Condo with fireplace !
Sleek & sophisticated urban retreat in the heart of the Polk Street corridor near fantastic dining/socializing & easy access to transportation. Contemporary 2 bd/2 bath luxury condominium boasts an open & light filled floor plan featuring oak hardwood floors, loft style windows & exposed concrete detailing. Additional amenities include gas fireplace in living room, stylish Bertazzoni gas stove, Caeserstone countertops, bathrooms w/ designer tile work & inside laundry. Master bedroom suite w/ walk-in closet. Large common area roof deck w/ city views & central courtyard w/ fountain. Elevator building w/ keyless entry. One car parking included.
– 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom Modern Condo with balcony
– Oak hardwood floors throughout
– natural gas fireplace
– master bedroom with walk in closet
– keyless entry
– In unit laundry
– lots of natural light
– Kitchen includes gas range + dishwasher + Caeserstone counter tops
– Big spacious bathroom
– Pet friendly
– 1 car parking included in basement garage
– Conveniently located Condominium
– Elevator in building
– Large common area roof top deck w/ city views
– Secure building with keyless entry
– urban style with exposed concrete
– 1158 Sutter St #3 (Lower Nob Hill)
– lower nob hill @ Sutter St and Polk St. near Van Ness.
– Walkscore: 99! Walker’s Paradise- daily errands do not require a car.
– Transit Score: 100! Rider’s Paradise which means world-class public transportation. Car sharing is available from Getaround, City CarShare, Zipcar, etc.
– tons of restaurants, bars and pubs just steps from your door.
– Security deposit = 1 month’s rent
– Owner pays for water + garbage/recycling/compost.
– Non-smoking unit
– 12 month lease
– Pet Policy: 1 dog or cat [under 25lbs]
– Parking included in basement garage
– Available Now!
– Kitchen: 10’ x 7.2’
– Living room: 18.6’ x 13.9’
– Bedroom: 9.7’ x 13’
– Primary bedroom: 13.7’ x 13.8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.