Immaculate one bedroom blocks to Japantown!
Here’s your chance to live in a spacious, just renovated and affordable apartment in San Francisco! The unit has three spacious rooms. One nice sized bedroom, large living room and an eat in kitchen. There is wood-like flooring, big windows that all open and lots of natural light.
This building is conveniently located near Japantown, and to may shops, restaurants and easy public transportation!
– One large Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Rear Facing unit
– Only one common wall (Ceiling)
– All new windows in the kitchen, living and bedroom
– Large apartment
– light and bright unit
– laundry in building
– 1630 Sutter St #12 (Japantown)
– 4 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 3 blocks to Japantown
– near trendy Filmore St
– Entertainment nearby: AMC Kubaki 8, The Filmore,
– Safeway grocery store nearby
– One Year Lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays hot water, water + garbage/recycling/compost
– Parking Available: $250/ month (uncovered)
– Pets negotiable
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 12.4’ X 18.1’
– Bedroom: 12.6’ X 12.7’
– Kitchen: 8.9’ X 14.3’
– Ceiling height: 8 feet
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.