Large, street level apartment @ Church St & Market St
Large One Bedroom, One Bathroom apartment in excellent location! 1st floor unit is very convenient for coming and going.
269 Church Street has a Walk Score of 98 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
– Large one bedroom / one bathroom apartment
– Eat in kitchen
– Lots of closet space in unit: 2 hall closets + bedroom closet
– Hardwood floors
– About 14 units in building
– Large backyard landscaped with chairs and hammock
– 269 Church St #1 (Castro/ Eureka Valley)
– Walkscore: 98!
– Steps aways from coffee, restaurants, pubs, & bars
– MUNI underground train/subway – 1 block away
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x month’s rent
– Utilities: owner pays for water + garbage
– Non-smoking unit
– street parking only
– no laundry in building
– Small nice pet considered w/ $1000 pet deposit
– Available now!
– Kitchen: 9.6’ x 9.7’
– Bedroom: 10’ x 11.9’
– Living room: 11.8’ x 16.5’
– Ceiling height: 8.2’
– Please see our website for official listing and info
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.