Large One Bedroom / One Bath w/ back deck in Alamo Square
Classic updated spacious one bedroom, one bath unit with private rear deck. The unit features high 11.3′ ceilings and soft wood floors. There is a large eat in kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and fridge.
Walk to Bi-Rite, Falletti’s, Peet’s Coffee and Tea, NOPA, the amazing restaurant, Nopalito, Bar Crudo, several local wine bars and so much more!
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
– 3 Closets for storage
– Rear facing unit
– Hardwood floors
– Tall ceilings (11.3′)
– 514 Divisadero St #2
– Walkscore = 96! Ridescore: 90
– Alamo Square Park
– Near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– Entertainment: The Independent, and Emporium SF – Arcade
– Food/drink venues just steps from your door: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, Mojo bicycle cafe, etc.
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– No laundry in building
– Street parking only
– Non smoking building
– Available now!
– Living room: 15.2’ X 13.3’
– Buffet: 6’ X 7’
– Kitchen: 13.3’ X 8.9’
– Bedroom: 10.2’ X 13.3’
– Back deck: 9.9’ X 8.1’
– Ceiling height: 11.3’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.