Large 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo with Private Deck, Garden and Hot Tub
Set in beautiful Ashbury Heights and very popular Cole Valley just two blocks away. This is an immaculate and well-designed two bedroom, each with a private entrance to a multi-tiered private deck and backyard filled with: mature bamboo trees, succulents, Japanese maples, willows, hot tub and its own parking The backyard includes a sunny patio area great for outdoor plants and bbqing!
Gets a 88 “Very Walkable” Walk Score. Close to dining and drinking, groceries, schools and parks.
Step into this unit and you’ll notice:
– newly refinished oak hardwood floors
– large living room area with a decorative fireplace
– fully remodeled contemporary kitchen with gas stove/range
– room for a sizable dining table
– each bedroom opens up to a private, sun-drenched, multi-level deck with 4 person hot tub
– private garden filled with many mature trees, potted bamboos, Japanese maple, succulents with ample room for outdoor couch and chairs
– large outdoor shelving system for your potted plants and herb garden
– views of the beautiful USF St. Ignatius Church cathedral.
– Generously-sized two bedroom, one bath condo
– Oak hardwood floors
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, GAS oven/range, fridge, microwave
– Decorative fireplace (not functional)
– Sun drenched, private garden
– Multi Level outdoor deck
– Hot tub!
– Easy one car parking. Separate garage door.
– Large storage area in garage
– 220 volt outlet for EV charging
– Ample garage storage for bikes, surfboards and lots of boxes
– 1126 Ashbury St (Ashbury Heights neighborhood)
– Cole Valley adjacent!
– three blocks from highly rated yelp restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries & more
– easy public transportation. 5 stops downtown. MUNI lines: N, 33, 37, 43 and 6.
– close to highly rated schools
– walk to Golden Gate Park, Buena Vista Park, and Mt. Sutro Open Reserve for lovely green space.
Just 6 min walk to:
– Peet’s coffee on Cole St
– Zazie French bistro
– Padrecito Mexican restaurant
– The Ice Cream Bar – 1950s ice cream fountain
– La Boulangerie French bakery
– 9 minute walk to to Mt. Sutro Open Reserve
– One year lease
– Security deposit — 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays garbage and gardener. Tenant pays all other utilities.
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– COMING SOON! Available early December. **Showings to begin after Sat 12/3
– Living room: 18.2’ X 13.3’
– Dining room: 11.5’ X 10.5’
– Foyer: 8.2’ X 6.5’
– Rear bedroom on the right 11.9’ X 14.2’
– Rear bedroom on left: 12.9’ X 10.2’
– Outside deck, lower: 19.2’ X 8.9’
– Outside deck, upper: 19.2′ x 9.1￼’
– This unit is located on the 2nd floor of a 3 story building
– Looking for a move in date 12/15 or sooner
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.