Large 2 Bedroom with Private Deck, Garden and Hot Tub
Set in beautiful Ashbury Heights and very popular Cole Valley just two blocks away. This is an immaculate and well-designed two bedroom, each with a private entrance to a multi-tiered private deck and backyard filled with: mature bamboo trees, succulents, Japanese maples, willows, hot tub and its own parking The backyard includes a sunny patio area great for outdoor plants and bbqing!
Gets a 88 “Very Walkable” Walk Score. Close to dining and drinking, groceries, schools and parks.
Step into this unit and you’ll notice:
– newly refinished oak hardwood floors
– large living room area with a decorative fireplace
– fully remodeled contemporary kitchen with gas stove/range
– room for a sizable dining table
– each bedroom opens up to a private, sun-drenched, multi-level deck with 4 person hot tub
– private garden filled with many mature trees, potted bamboos, Japanese maple, succulents with ample room for outdoor couch and chairs
– large outdoor shelving system for your potted plants and herb garden
– views of the beautiful USF St. Ignatius Church cathedral.
– Generously-sized two bedroom, one bath condo
– Oak hardwood floors
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, GAS oven/range, fridge, microwave
– Decorative fireplace
– Sun drenched, private garden
– Multi Level outdoor deck
– Hot tub!
– Easy one car parking. Separate garage door.
– Large storage area in garage
– Hi voltage charger for EVs and Tesla vehicles
-Ample garage storage for bikes, surfboards and lots of boxes
– 1126 Ashbury St (Ashbury Heights neighborhood)
– Cole Valley adjacent!
– three blocks from highly rated yelp restaurants, cafes, bars, bakeries & more
– easy public transportation. 5 stops downtown. MUNI lines: N, 33, 37, 43 and 6.
– close to highly rated schools
– walk to Golden Gate Park, Buena Vista Park, and Mt. Sutro Open Reserve for lovely green space.
Just 6 min walk to:
– Peet’s coffee on Cole St
– Zazie French bistro
– Padrecito Mexican restaurant
– The Ice Cream Bar – 1950s ice cream fountain
– La Boulangerie French bakery
– 9 minute walk to to Mt. Sutro Open Reserve
– One year lease
– Security deposit — 2 x rent
– Owner pays garbage and gardener. Tenant pays all other utilities.
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Available around Nov 3rd. Showings to begin after 11/3
– Living room: 18.2’ X 13.3’
– Dining room: 11.5’ X 10.5’
– Foyer: 8.2’ X 6.5’
– Rear bedroom on the right 11.9’ X 14.2’
– Rear bedroom on left: 12.9’ X 10.2’
– Outside deck, lower: 19.2’ X 8.9’
– Outside deck,, upper: 19.2′ x 9.1￼’