Spacious southern facing unit in Japantown!
Here’s your chance to live in a spacious one bedroom apartment under 3k in San Francisco! Parking is available and coin operated machines are in the building!
The unit has three spacious rooms. One nice sized bedroom, large living room and an eat in kitchen. There is wood floors, big windows that all open and lots of natural light (expect the bedroom which is less bright).
One full bath with tub, ample closet space and clean!
This building is conveniently located near Japantown, and to may shops, restaurants and easy public transportation!
– Large! One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Front facing with great light
– Eat in kitchen
– light and bright unit
– laundry in building
– Kitchen/dining room: 21.61’ x 8.62’
– Living: 16.51’ x 12.33’
– Hall closet: 4.54’ x 3.55’
– Bedroom: 13.74’ x 11’
– 1630 Sutter St #2(Japantown)
– 4 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 3 blocks to Japantown
– near trendy Filmore St
– Entertainment nearby: AMC Kubaki 8, The Filmore,
– Safeway grocery store near by
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays hot water, water + garbage/recycling/compost
– Secure parking available covered for $250 / month
– One small pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional $500 deposit is required
– One year lease
– Non-smoking unit
– Available Now!