Historically Significant Nopa Building- PLUS large bonus room
SHOWING SCHEDULE: https://www.rentalsinsf.com/listings/showing-schedule/
Here’s an opportunity to live in a historic 2-3 bedroom unit. The building is featured on the front page of the SF Victorian Revived book.
It is located in one of SF’s most desirable neighborhoods in a significant historic building- See link below:
Two large bedrooms, a smaller one, Large living room, huge remodeled eat in kitchen with stainless appliances. Hardwood floors throughout, large shared deck and pet friendly!!
– Two large bedrooms
– One small one (more like an office)
– Shared laundry
– Two private storage areas(both just outside the entry doors)
– Refinished wood floors
– Large eat in kitchen with stainless appliances
– HUGE shared deck(walk up the stairs to the right)
This building is just a few blocks to Alamo Square Park, The Panhandle and the heart of the Divisadero Corridors. Neighborhood favorites include: Petes Coffee and Tea, NOPA- restaurant, Nopalito, Little Star Pizza, Bar Crudo, Green Chile, Faletti’s, just to name a few!
– Security deposit is just 1 mo rent
– Tenant pays all utilities (65.00 per occupant for ALL utilities)
– Non smoking building
– Coin operated machines